Friday, May 28, 2010

May=best month ever!

Again, I apologize for the few and far between postings, but this month has just been a whirl wind.  Before I get back to blogging about recipes, let me fill you in on what's been going down this month.  For the past 2+ weeks, I spent nearly every waking minute studying for my certification exam.  I took the test yesterday and...... you are now getting your cooking advice from a full fledged Registered Dietitian, that's right I am now Jillian Pollock, RD.  Who knew I could be so happy about those two little letters?!  And the good news doesn't stop there, I am now EMPLOYED in my field!  I am a clinical dietitian at Tewksbury State Hospital.  I am still waiting for some odds and ends paperwork to go through so I haven't started yet, but hopefully I'll be working by next week...

So just to summarize the month of May:

1) I became an auntie to my little Maya  Papaya :) 
2) I turned 23!
3) I got a J.O.B --in my field doing exactly what I want to do!
4) Semester at Sea friends who I havent seen in over a year came to Boston for a visit! 
5) I'm finally legit, RD status!!

No comments:

Post a Comment