Saturday, May 8, 2010

I know it's been a while...

I promise new posts are coming!! I've taken a little break from the kitchen, but with good reason.  I have been in Gloucester for the past week celebrating the birth of my niece!! It's been a very exciting time for me and my family, and I just can't get enough of my beautiful baby girl!!! 

Since I've been away from my apartment, my parsley, basil, and chives have started to grow!  I can't wait to have a garden of fresh herbs at my disposal :) 

I have a lot of great ideas in the works for the blog so please stay tuned!! Just to give you a little taste (pun intended...) I plan on touring tons of local farmer's markets & farm stands.  I want to show you how you can stretch your dollar at the farmer's market as well as feature a few meals with my farmer's market purchases!  I'll also be doing some celebrity guest recipe features per request of friend and fellow blogger Igor Kharitonenkov of IGORoamandreport... If you'd like to share a recipe, please shoot me an email at jillianpollock87@gmail.com!  And I started volunteering at ReVision Urban Farm in Dorchester and I'd love to let you in on what's good at the farm!  And who knows, I may even start making some natural baby food for my little darlin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment